Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009!!!!!

Happy new year to all!!!!! its another year to face, another battle, another year to work and survive, i myself thanked God that He gave me another year to live, and i'll keep praying that He will continue guide me and give me more years to live here on earth...

my new year resolution would be: i will be able to continue my good work in schools, since my second grading period grade is kinda not good, and will listen to my tita from now on, i will listen to her advices and teachings in me and i will apply it also.

iam also praying for the speedy recovery of my mom, that she will come here in Davao City so that she will be the one to take good care of me, and we will stay together as happy family.

God hear all my prayers...

to all my followers and readers.. happy new year.. wish you all the best of everything for the entire year of 2009.. forget what had happened of 2008 and look forward... learn how to forgive ...

No comments: