Sunday, January 11, 2009

Setting a Good Example

Is there a person whom you look up to? Do you know someone who you would want to be like when you grow up? This person whose footsteps you would like to follow is considered your role model.

Everyone has his or her role model. A role Model can be anybody - a famous personality, an excellent leader, a rich businessman, your parents or your older siblings.

A child like you or me can be a role model, too. As a model, all you have to do is set a good examples for others. People tend to imitate that they see others doing. By setting good examples, you give them the chance to emulate something than can help them or the people around you.

So how can you set good examples for others? What things can you do to be a good role model?

My personal Answer:

1. i can set good example to others like i will study hard, i go to school everyday, make my assignments, without being told with my tita, and respect other people.
2. i will follow instructions, both school and at home,
3. i will not shout or yell to my parents nor to my classmates.

what about you?

No comments: